RCCG July 2017 Holy Ghost Service – Abba Father 6
Date: July 7, 2017
Topic: Abba Father 6
Venue: 3km by 3km New Auditorium , Simawa, Km 46, Lagos-Ibadan Express Way, Ogun State
Ministering: Pastor J.T Kalejaiye
Topic: Abba Father Part 6
Pastor J.T Kalejaiye Sermon at July 2017 RCCG Holy Ghost Service – Abba Father 6
RCCG Mass Choir Powerful Ministration at July 2017 Holy Ghost Service
Pastor Mrs. Folu Adeboye Prayer at July 2017 RCCG Holy Ghost Service – Abba Father 6
Ministring: Pastor E.A Adeboye
Topic: Abba Father Part 6
PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE SERMON JULY 2017 HOLYGHOST SERVICE – ABBA FATHER 6
1. Father, thank you for answers prayers, we are not talking about the kingpin kidnapper alone, every kidnapper in Nigeria, root them out oh Lord
2. Father, every society or cult shedding the blood of the innocent, send down your fire and consume them in the name of Jesus
3. Father every person or organization making life difficult for the common man, expose them and dislodge them in Jesus name
4. Father, Abba Father, we your children today rebuke the spirit of death and infirmity of cancer, hypertension, stroke.
5. Father, open the door to my breakthrough tonight in the name of Jesus.
God is Love, 1 John 1:8, and He Loves you, John 3:16. He Loves you because He wants you to be with Him, John 6:44. Because He Loves you, He is not going to prosper you while you are still in sin Psalm 92:7. When you see sinners flourishing, it is because their destruction is near. God Loves you that even when you are in sin, He may not want to heal you because He will not want to to get something worse, John 5:2-14, Mark 2:1-12. Before you ask God to prosper you, you must let go the life of sin, Jeremiah 17:11, Proverbs 1:32. A fool according to Psalm 14:1 is someone who says there is no God. A fool is someone who says there is no heaven and ignores heaven, Luke 12:16-21. Believe it or not, there is Judgement, Hebrews 9:27. Proverbs 10:23
Abba Father Part 6
Text: Job 36:11-12
Genesis 17:1 – was the first time God introduced Himself to human.
Abba Father is enormously wealthy. He is not only enormously wealthy, He is very generous, Genesis 22. There is no absolutely no reason why a child of God should die poor, Psalm 35:27. God had pleasure in your prosperity.
However, true prosperity is not limited to material wealth.
True prosperity consists of several things.
1. It contains or it includes material wealth, Money, Proverbs 22:7, Deut 28:13.
A. Ecc 7:12, Because money is a defense and you are destined to be secured, Psalm 23:5. Money can secure several things including death.
B. Zachariah 1:17, Because money helps in building His Kingdom
Father, everything I need to serve you, give me abundantly. Don’t limit God
2. Prosperity includes good health. Wealth has no meaning without good health. 3 John 2,Job 2:1-4, 2 Kings 5:1-5, Ecc 6:2, 5:19, 1 Timothy 6:17. There is a good thing in being able to eat, it’s part of prosperity.
Father, in the mighty name of Jesus, give me divine health so that I can enjoy my wealth.
Prophesy: Daddy said there is someone here tonight, the doctor said you have zero sperm count. The Lord said go for another test.
Prophesy: The Lord said, I will reposition you.
3. Prosperity includes Peace of mind. Wealth is meaningless to someone who is living in fear. Wealth is meaningless to someone who cannot sleep. Psalm 127:2, 23:1-2, 1 Samuel 16:14-23, Philippians 4:7.
Wealth is only a very small part of prosperity.
Father, please don’t take your peace away from me
4. True prosperity also includes Joy. Wealth has no meaning if there is no Joy. Proverbs 10:22, 15:13,17:22, Philippians 4:4.
Prophesy: The Lord said there is someone here, you will soon join the club of the forerunners.
Prophesy: The Lord said you will testimony that I have more than all I need
True prosperity includes Joy, Peace of mind, Good Health.
Father, for the rest of my life, don’t let me know sorrow
5. True prosperity must include hope
Prophesy: The Lord, your own will not be double Grace but triple grace
Of what use is wealth when a man is hopeless. Ecc 9:4, even when a man is poor and has hope, it’s a glorious thing, Colo 1:27, John 14:1-3. Every true child of God has a glorious hope, 1 Peter 1:3, 1John 3:1-3
Prophesy: The Lord said, let there be light
Father, my hope is in you, let me finish well
We discover that true prosperity includes wealth, it includes Good health, it includes Peace of mind, it includes Joy, it includes Hope of a better tomorrow.
What does God Abba Father wants from you? God wants you to obey Him and serve Him. Deut 28:1, 2, 11, 12, Exodus 15:26, Psalm. 32:11, Ecc 2:26, John 15:14. If you are a son that refuses to obey His father, destruction wait for such person
Prayer: Father, give me the grace to obey and serve you and give me all round prosperity