May 2017 Holy Ghost Service (Specially for Children)- Abba Father 4
Date: May 5, 2017
Topic: Abba Father 4
Venue: 3km by 3km New Auditorium , Simawa, Km 46, Lagos-Ibadan Express Way, Ogun State
PASTOR BROWN OYITSO SERMON MAY 2017 HOLY GHOST SERVICE – ABBA FATHER 4
Ministering: Pastor Brown Oyitso
Topic: Abba Father 4
RCCG Mass Choir Powerful Ministration at May 2017 Holy Ghost Service
PASTOR MRS FOLU ADEBOYE PRAYER MAY 2017 HOLY GHOST SERVICE – ABBA FATHER 4
PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE SERMON MAY 2017 HOLYGHOST SERVICE – ABBA FATHER 4
Message: Pastor E.A Adeboye
Topic: Abba Father Part 4
Prayer point: Abba Father, for the rest of my life, don’t let me know sorrow again.
Text: 1 John 3:1-3
Physically, all human beings are in three categories,
1. Those who are just pictures of God, Gen 1:1, God created the heavens and the earth, John 1:1-3, All things were made by God and there was nothing made that was not made by him, Isaiah 45:7, Isaiah 54:15-17, He made the wasters to destroy, the witches, the devil. The question is how come God made both the good and the bad, Proverbs 16:4, He made the wicked for the day of evil, Romans 9:17.
2. A select few that God called my servants Joshua 1:1-2, Mathew 22:14, Job 1:7-12. The servant of God enjoy certain benefit but he is limited
3. The ones God called my children. Their benefits are not limited.
The different between a son and a servant is unimaginable. Exodus 33:23-33 – we will see Him, John 15:1-2 – we will be like Him, like father like son. The moment you are trully born again, the blood that flows in Jesus, flows in you. 1 John 4:17, John 14:12- He said, the work He did, we will do also and greater works shall we do. He added that there is only one limitation to the privileges of a child of God and that limitation is SIN. Mathew 5:8, Purity cannot be compromised in the things if God.
Romans 8:14-15, basically there are three categories of Father;
1. Biological Father: your biological father has tremendous influence over your life. For example, he can bless you and it will be recognised in heaven, Genesis 27:27-29 and when your father blesses you, even your father cant take it back (irreversible blessing) Genesis 27:30-33. Your biological father can decree your future, Genesis 49:10, 14-15, your father can decree your future. Your biological father can greatly affect your destiny ,Genesis 48:8-20, your biological father can be your ladder to greatness and you can climb on it, Genesis 24:34-35, 26:12-14, 22:1-18, your biological father can be your link to God, Genesis 28:9-15, your biological father can even affect your health, 2 Kings 5:7-27, your biological father can affect how long you live, Joshua 6:26, 1 Kings 16:33, Exodus 20:12
Prophesy: The Lord said their is someone here, Your problem is not in getting, your problem is in retaining, The Lord said as from today, you will get and you will receive in Jesus name.
Prayer: Father, I don’t want to die young, if I have done anything contrary to my parent, pls forgive me tonight. If I have dishonoured my parent in anyway, pls forgive tonight.
Prophesy: The Lord said there is someone here tonight who is seriously troubled about the future, the Lord said my Grace is sufficient for you
2. Spiritual Father: Your spiritual is more superior than your biological father. Your spiritual father has a superior authority than your biological father. 1 Samuel 16:11-13, Your spiritual father can alter your destiny for the better, 1 Samuel 10:1-11, your spiritual father can cancel the cause in your generation, your spiritual father can cancel your appointment with death,1 Kings 17:17-24, your spiritual father can deliver you from ambush, 2 Kings 6:8-12, many at times your spiritual father can see what you can not see and warn you. Your spiritual father can commit God for you, he can create a situation between God and you, 2 Kings 2:9-15. When your spiritual father blesses you or curses you, the result will be instant, 1 Kings 17:8-16, 2 Kings 5:20-27,
Prayer: Father, send your son to me tonight.
Prophesy: The Lord said there is someone here, Your healing shall be called a miracle.
3. Abba Father without doubt is greater than your biological father and He can over rule Him. Genesis 49:5-7, Number 3:11-13, He can turn a curse to blessing. God is also far greater than your spiritual father because he is God choice, 1 Kings 19:15-16. Abba father doesn’t only choose prophet, He decide what cones out of his mouth, Numbers 11, when it is God speaking through a prophet, situations around you might be contrary to what God is speaking through the prophet.
Prophesy: There is someone here today, He said He will make your bitter water sweet.
Prophesy: There is someone here who is at the major criss road, He said I should tell you I will guide you.
Prophesy: The Lord said before the end of this month you will be shouting wonderful.
Why is Abba Father superior to you. He is the one who wrote your destiny even before your father was born, Jeremiah 1:5. Because He wrote your destiny, He can fulfil it. Mathew 11:11, Galathians 1:13-16
Prophesy: The Lord said, the one waiting for your death, will die before you.
Prayer: Abba Father, you wrote my destiny, please bring it to pass Lord.
Because Abba Father wrote your destiny, He reserve the right to hold or rewrite your destiny, Genesis 4:1-14, Hosea 4:17, 5:9, Revelation 7:4-8, Genesis 49:17.
How do I get maximum blessings from all this father’s
1. Biological Father, Honour him Exodus 20:12, make him happy so he can bless you from his heart, Genesis 27:1-4
Prophesy: The Lord said, there is someone here, you have done much for me, I will reward you greatly
Prophesy: The Lord said I will give you rest
2. Spiritual Father: Give him double honour,1 Timothy 5:17, 2 King 3:11-12, Take care of your spiritual father because you don’t even know where you are going and where you will end.
3. Abba Father: Malachi 1:6, Honour God with your substance and the first fruit of your increase, 1 Samuel 2:30, Proverbs 3:9-10.
Prayer: Abba Father, I will honour my parent, biological and spiritual and I will honour you, beginning from now, all the blessings a child can enjoy, pour on me oh Lord.
Prayer: Abba Father, the kind of blessings that I will say this is too much, let me start enjoying them now, pour that kind of blessings upon me now.
Prayer: Father, let me be far far greater than my parent and let my children be far far greater than l no matter how great I become