What you need to know about 75 hours Marathon Messiah’s Praise in Honour of Pastor E.A Adeboye
The theme of 75 Hours Marathon Messiah’s Praise is “Sovereign God”. This theme reflects the miraculous and unquestionable way that God has brought our Father-in-the-Lord, Pastor E.A. Adeboye this far, who turns 75 years today, March 2nd 2017.
It also reflects on the ability of God to use Marathon Messiah’s Praise to birth a new pattern of Praise/Worship in our age.
It started at 12pm on Monday, February 27 and will end today, Thursday, March 2, 2017.
The event was specially packaged to express gratitude to God for His mercies upon the life of Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye.
Here is what you should know about this amazing event
- Marathon Messiah’s Praise is an annual event of the National Young Adults and Youth Affairs of RCCG.
- This is the sixth edition of the yearly festival which was conceptualized to mark the birthday of Daddy G.O, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye
- It was birthed in 2012 and started as 70 Hours Marathon Messiah’s Praise.
- Nigerian gospel singer, songwriter, saxophonist, televangelist and Director of Music with the RCCG, Pastor Kunle Ajayi, will be leading over 140 worship leaders who will be leading millions of worshippers across the globe to perform at this year’s edition.
- The main stage will be at the Youth Centre in Redemption Camp, Nigeria, while other stages outside Nigeria will be satellite stages.
- It is ongoing in eight countries which are Nigeria, Australia, Belgium, Canada, South Africa, Dubai, UK, and the USA.