- 2017 RCCG MINISTERS’ SOLEMN ASSEMBLY
- March Special Holy Ghost Service, Theme: Come and Drink
- FINAL DAY: 2017 SPECIAL DIVINE ENCOUNTER WITH PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE (DAY 3)- mp3
- [updated] 2017 SPECIAL DIVINE ENCOUNTER WITH PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE (DAY 2)- mp3
- [Updated]SPECIAL DIVINE ENCOUNTER 2017 WITH PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE (DAY 1)- mp3
In compliance with the National code on corporate governance 2015 for not-for-profit organizations (NGOs) and the need to promote good governance and best practices, the Redeemed Christian Church of God has announced slight restructuring in its operations.
It is no longer news that at the RCCG Annual Ministers Thanksgiving, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, announced his stepping-down as the Overseer of RCCG in Nigeria.
This is sequel to the new legal requirements set up by the Financial Regulations Council, guiding all registered churches, mosques, CSOs. They now have a maximum period of twenty years to lead their organizations. In retirement, they are not permitted to hand over to their families.
RCCG NIGERIA is now to be headed by Pastor Joseph Obayemi, as Pastor Funsho Odesola will serve as the new Church Secretary while Pastor Joseph Adeyokunu, is the new Church Treasurer.
We would like to inform all members of RCCG to understand this new structure and go about their service to God and humanity in holiness and soul winning. Let us also educate people around us and not spread inaccurate information.
Pastor E.A Adeboye remains the General Overseer of RCCG Worldwide.