- RCCG Festival of Life Delaware USA 2017 – Divine Visitation
- Holy Ghost Festival of Life in Delaware - Divine Visitation
- 7 mistakes to avoid before marriage by Pastor E.A Adeboye
- Pastor E A Adeboye Sermon at Firstborn Family 2017 Power Conference - Turning Point
- Behold, the Best of 75Hours Marathon Messiah's Praise
The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christen Church of God (RCCG), Pastor E A Adeboye, extended his best wishes to his beloved sons, daughters & grandchildren in the United States.
According to Wikipedia, Thanksgiving, or Thanksgiving Day, is a public holiday celebrated on the fourth Thursday of November in the United States. It originated as a harvest festival. Thanksgiving has been celebrated nationally on and off since 1789, after a proclamation by George Washington.
Daddy G.O wrote on his face book page “To my beloved sons, daughters & grandchildren in the united states. I am thankful for you & I pray may you always have a reason to give thanks in JESUS name. Happy Thanksgiving”.